Cavalor Emergency 911 80ml
It helps to prevent colic by supporting the intestinal microflora and digestive system of horses with chronic intestinal problems.
Cavalor® Emergency 911 is a fast supplement for urgent treatment of intestinal disorders in horses.
- A supplement designed to support the intestinal system during transport and emergency situations.
- It helps to manage the symptoms associated with cases of colic by supporting the intestinal microflora and digestive system.
- An excellent supplement for horses with intestinal disorders.
Cavalor® Emergency 911 contains balanced ingredients to support the horse’s intestinal system:
- Prebiotics to benefit and strengthen good bacteria in the intestinal tract of the horse.
- Glucomannanin (GM) and mannate-rich oligosaccharid (MOS) extract to help block colonization of pathogens and bind mycotoxins to minimize damage to the horse’s cavity.
- Vitamin B to stimulate immunoglobuline A and favorable bacterial growth (e.g. bifidobacteria). B vitamins promote intestinal health and improve digestive function while fighting harmful bacteria.
Acute symptoms 1-2 tubes/day. Preventive measures 0.5 – 1 tubes/ day. Maximum dosage: 3 tubes/day.