Starbar Trap’N Toss + 5ml Attractant
Trap’n Toss is a practical and resistant super-economic fly trap, which can be hung or arranged in any outdoor environment where flies are most active: in areas adjacent to pet or income animal shelters, in courtyards, near garbage canisters. Thanks to the included attractant, Trap’n Toss attracts and kills thousands of flies by drowning.
- Easy to use and cheap.
- Trap’n Toss works without the use of insecticides or other hazardous chemicals.
How to use it
- Remove the tube of attractant from the bottom of the trap and flip it over. After pouring the attractant inside the trap, put the empty tube inside the trap.
- Keep the trap upside down and pour about 1/2 litre of clean water until you reach the “FILL LINE” line. Shake gently, to mix the attractant with the water, then straighten the trap.
- Hang the trap on a stand or place it on the ground, in a well-lit place where there is a high concentration of flies and where smells do not cause discomfort.
If you put the trap on the ground, make sure there is at least 1 cm between the floor and the bottom of the trap so that the flies can enter. If the floor is sandy, put a cardboard under the trap to prevent it from sinking and the flies from entering.
- Shake the trap at least twice a week so that the flies remain wet.
- If necessary add water to keep the indicated level. Never let the trap dry out.
- If it’s not shaken properly and accumulates a layer of dead flies, worms can form. If this happens, add a tablespoon of liquid soap and enough water to keep dead flies wet and the worms drown with soap.
- In areas where the water is particularly hard, distilled water can be used to improve the operation of the trap.
- In areas where flies are abundant, it is necessary to use multiple traps placed about 10 meters from each other.